Loved this game as well as the original. I ran into a bug where I put the tree in the pot from behind and my character got stuck in the tree, I couldn’t move and had to start the game over. But overall great game, looking forward to more from this creator!
Life's Too Short: A Christmas Spirit (Playdate)
In Life's Too Short: A Christmas Spirit, you once again take on the role of a celestial problem-solver called back to the vampire's mansion. This time it's the count and countess themselves making the call...A rash decision has been made and it's your job to save Christmas!
You'll need to explore the mansion, meet various spooky characters and solve simple puzzles in order to ensure baby Vlad's first Christmas isn't ruined.
Please note: The game does not have a save function (Because I can't figure it out yet...) but I'm hoping that as you progress and learn the puzzle solutions that if you need to come back you can quickly whip back through...
Also, please be gentle with any bugs that might arise! I'll be adding updates as and when these come up.
- “Fun, funny, and heartwarming! Wonderful little christmas game & story.” - Ron Lent
- “Excellent holiday sequel to an excellent pulp game!” @FatNoseGaming
- “Such fun tiny experiences.” - @PizzaFuelDev
- SquidGodDev for teaching me most of what I know about Pulp (www.youtube.com/c/SquidGodDev)
- Abbie for coming up with the name, co-writing and generally having great ideas
- Everyone who helped test the game and give feedback
- The Playdate Discord community for being awesome
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Awesome game - so funny and a blast to play !
Fun, funny, and heartwarming! Wonderful little christmas game & story. Baby Vlad will not be sad this December 25th!
Finally, another game for the PlayDate that isn’t boring