The year is 2052...Following the Global Peace Treaty and formation of the Global Space Agency, Physis 5 is on a mission to discover our next home...
As the newbie, you'll be meeting the crew and helping out where you can as you search for a planet suitable for sustaining human life whilst Earth recovers...
Time From Earth is a narrative adventure game where you'll:
- Experience a day-to-day system, speaking to everyone & completing tasks and at the end of the day, head back to the accommodation to start the next day
- Play through simple mini-games to help maintain the ship
- Learn about what's happened in the 30 years between now and flight of Physis 5
- Uncover a mystery onboard the ship...
The game features a simple save system which records which day you're on at the end of each day. So it's advised to finish a day before quitting...
Here's some great comments from players:
- "...brings back memories of being lost for hours (in a good way) in early GameBoy titles." somayweall
- "...a great story with puzzles game." jarrodl
- "Imagine a tiny Mass Effect, only just the chatting and getting to know people part. In miniature, 2D and monochrome." finglonger
Overall, each day takes 5-10 minutes with the game lasting just over an hour. So it's snackable or bingeable!
- Ben Perry (Beanpear) for the awesome sound & music
- Elliott Coe for the initial concept and co-development
- SquidGodDev for teaching me most of what I know about Pulp (www.youtube.com/c/SquidGodDev)
- Everyone who helped test the game and give feedback
- The Playdate Discord community for being awesome